Apartments Villa Iva-Alla are located in well-known tourist place Okrug Gornji.
Okrug is situated on the southwest side of island Ciovo, connected with the mainland by road via ancient Trogir.
This traditional Dalmatian town with its history, nature and climate.
The pebble beaches stretch along the bay and whole island, ideal for families with children, but also for those who prefer a hidden cove.
Countless small coves and beaches, sunshine and clear blue-green sea offer a unique opportunity enjoyment and swimming in the sea.
2570 sunny hours a year make Okrug one of the most attractive tourist destinations in Croatia.
In Okrug Gornji there are many restaurants, Dalmatian taverns and catering facilities with wide selection of local specialties.
Inevitable manifestations are the fishing festivals that are organized several times during the summer.
Fans of active holidays my choose from the wide variety of offerings. At your disposal are scuba diving, water skiing, rent a scooter, paragliding, fitness center and tennis courts.
The vicinity of Trogir, which is under UNESCO protection, provides an opportunity to enjoy almost 3000 years old city.
Okrug has a beautiful view on the archipelago, the the islets and the islands of Solta, Veliki and Mali Drvenik with the possibility to visit them.
Distance apartments Villa Iva-Alla to:
- the sea - 5 meters;
- the beach - 5 meters;
- the center of the place - 700 seats;
- the exchange office - 500 meters;
- the tourist office, post office - 700 meters;
- Minimarket - 200 meters;
- Supermarkets "Studenac" "Konzum" "Tommy", a bakery - 700 meters;
- Pharmacy, dentist, doctor - 700 meters;
- Market place, greens and fish - 700 meters;
- Grand Bazaar, green and fish in Trogir - 4 km (shuttle boat every half hour goes in Trogir);
- To the port (boat trip in Trogir) - 400 meters;
- Diving center - 1 km;
- Tennis court - 200 meters;
- Popular restaurants "Leonardo", "SRDELA", "SMALL PARADISE" - 300-500 meters.